The OFFICIAL Stock Car Developmental League
Arena Racing USA® is exciting, family-friendly entertainment which features half-scale stock cars racing around a $500,000.00 high-banked race track inside the Richmond Coliseum. The cars circle the hockey rink sized track at speeds nearing 50-mph – in less than 8 seconds! The racers run 2 and 3 abreast around this indoor track with all of the bumping, rubbing, crashing, and even flipping, normally associated with stock car races. In between the racing action, there is great music, spectator contests, T-shirt cannons, and awesome prizes!
— Dennis Bickmeier (@RIRprez) February 28, 2015
The Arena Racing USANovember to April, and makes for an excellent family outing during the cold, dark months of winter. This is REAL auto racing with exclusive spec matched ARENACARS made for fan and family-friendly fun. Built with multiple exciting short races, and just enough noise to help create the racing atmosphere (NO earplugs necessary), and you can still have conversations during and between the races. Even if you are not a NASCAR fan, Arena Racing USA is a great way to spend an amazing evening with your kids, friends, and co-workers.season runs from
Arena Racing USA was founded by Richmond’s own former stock car chassis builder Ricky Dennis, son of 1970 NASCAR Rookie of the Year, Bill Dennis. Joe Gibbs, owner of Joe Gibbs Racing and former Head Coach of the Washington Redskin’s, is a partner in Arena Racing USA.
An evening of fun – get up close to racing at it’s best!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN AND EASY WAY TO RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR NON-PROFIT?
Schools, churches, youth sports teams, scouts, and others, all have the opportunity to make money for their organization by selling tickets to an exciting & entertaining event!
– GENERAL FUNDRAISING PROGRAM
If your organization sells at least 200 tickets you can set-up a ‘marketing table’ at the Coliseum on your race night, and you will also be recognized over the PA system and on the LED Board throughout your race event!
– REWARD TOP SELLERS
Get a rare opportunity for top sellers in your group to be part of the show at the Coliseum! As an incentive for your group members to sell more tickets, the person who sells the most tickets will get to give the “Drivers, Start Your Engines” command AND will get to wave the green flag for one of the races!
– SCHOOL SPIRIT NIGHT
If your school can sell at least 200 tickets the students in your school chorus program will have the opportunity to perform during the Opening Ceremonies by singing the National Anthem (limited opportunities available). Your school will also be recognized over the PA system and on the LED Board throughout your Spirit Night!
Steps to Booking a Fundraising Event with Arena Racing USA
1. Review the event dates to see which dates would work for your organization.
2. Contact the ArenaRacingUSA® Staff at 804-835-5211 or by emailing tickets@ArenaRacingUSA.com to see which nights are still available, and to get your fundraising night set-up.
3. Sell tickets through person-to-person sales and/or through the Arena Racing USA website.
4. Two days before your organization’s fundraising night, you will need to deliver all of the order forms, and all of the money collected, to the Arena Racing office. Arena Racing will tabulate the total sales, and the commission level your organization has earned, and send you a check for that amount.
5. All tickets will be available for pick-up at Will Call on race night.
Questions? Call 804-835-5211 or email us at tickets@ArenaRacingUSA.com
Next Race – December 5 (Sat) @ 2:00 P.M.
Free Fan Fest 1:00 P.M.
Experience ArenaRacingUSA® with your group!
ARENACAR® Races are a perfect outing for your company, church group, not-for-profit organization, or your family and friends.
Groups of 20 or more receive a group discount of $10 per ticket (reg. $14) + $2 box office facility fee ($12 total / $16 reg), and additional benefits such as seeing your name “In Lights” and opportunities to be a part of the show!
Your seats will be in a section reserved specifically for your group, which will allow you to take in all of the action that a night at Arena Racing provides together!
For more information:
- Great tool for companies to treat employees, customers, clients and vendors
- Save money off the face value of the tickets, if purchased each race date
- Access to all perks and benefits exclusively offered to ArenaRacingUSA® Season Ticket Holders (TBD…stay tuned!)
- “Never Miss a Lap” program – exchange any unused season tickets for General Admission seats for a future race night
- Same great seats for the entire season!
- Invitations to special events throughout the year, including the Season Ending Banquet
* Don’t wait in box office lines! Ticket Purchase Options – Click Here!
Overview – 30 sec:
Free Fan Fest (Hour before each race):
Even our drivers get into fund raising in a big way!
Check out Mini who is doing great things for a great cause with his racing!