The OFFICIAL Stock Car Developmental League
With 2.5 hours & 200 laps of thrills, flips, crashes & edge-of-your-seat excitement, it is great fun for families, race fans or not! This is the country’s only indoor stock car racing league, featuring half-scale stock cars racing on a custom built high banked 1/10 mile steel and aluminum track that fits inside the footprint of a hockey rink. Teams in our Pro Series and Future Stars Division compete for the season-long Points Championship – and cash and prizes – throughout Arena Racing’s 11+ event series at the Richmond Coliseum. Arena Racing is a unique entertainment event that merges Auto Racing, Professional Arena Sports, and interactive Family Entertainment:
America’s #1 Spectator Sport, on a Local Level!
- Features a new form of high-speed, competitive, stock car racing
- Events feature local drivers, sponsors, team owners and fans
- Free Driver Meet & Greet before every event allows all fans the opportunity to interact directly with drivers and cars in an intimate setting, providing a level of experience unmatched in most “stick & ball sports” fan experiences
- Events take place in an indoor, local, weather controlled setting
- True grassroots, locally competitive professional sports entity where fans and participants can come from the same neighborhood
- Events are comprised of 14 half-scale stock cars competing at speeds approaching 50 mph around a banked 1/10th of a mile indoor track
- Each main race consists of 50 laps; no need to pit during races due to the short racing format
An evening of fun – get up close to racing at it’s best!
Arena Racing USA® Mission
Arena Racing was developed to give young and old alike a starting point to learn the sport and an opportunity for anyone to fulfill their dream of wanting to race, by making it affordable and available to drivers, team owners, sponsors, and fans. This sport allows for anyone to participate, from ages 8 and up (the Future Stars Division has drivers from ages 8-13), with both male and female drivers and team members currently involved. The organization strives to be a valued member of the community, providing entertainment to all people, fans of racing or those new to the sport.