Dear Race Fans,
First off, thank you for asking how you can help with building our new sport of Arena Racing right here in Richmond VA. We have been asked by many people how they can help so we wanted to create a list of needs we have and maybe you or someone you know could help us here from the start.
One of the most important ways someone can help us is to get us directly in front of the decision maker of a company that would bring a group of employees or customers to an event. Many companies are looking for affordable ways to show their appreciation to them and we have had great success with companies like BB&T, Snap-On, Markel Insurance, Interstate Batteries and others with a $10.00 per person cost. Something as simple as a 25 person group is a huge benefit to us.
Another very important and fun area we need help with is letting people know they can now RACE in a fun, professional and affordable Racing Series. We are looking for Team Owners that either want the experience of Owning a Racing Team of their own with a great driver or maybe they are that great driver too and can be both! OR, may they own a business and are looking for a marketing tool that their competitor is not using and they understand the key term of connecting to “The #1 Brand Loyal Consumer in the World”, The Race Fan! There is now a tremendous option with owning AND/OR sponsoring an ArenaCar Team. Owning a team can be a very fun and creative business opportunity for many and we stand ready to help them understand the potential of becoming the Joe Gibbs of Racing here in Richmond, VA.
Some other ways include:
- It can start as simply as coming out to watch every event possible and bringing all your friends and family with you.
- A HUGE help is just by spreading the word. Send everyone the link to our website and/or our Facebook page. Like Arena Racing USA on Facebook, Link Arena Racing USA to your personal page for the latest news and updates
- Volunteer at the events
- Possibly become one of our officials
- If you ever wished to use a race car with YOUR name on it as the driver or sponsor in your advertising, in your showroom, at trade shows, etc., here is your chance.
- You could live a dream of always wanting to drive a race car and sign a lot of autographs.
- If you just wanted a fun place to take your family, have a birthday party for kids young and old, or just a new place to get out of the house, here is a very fun and affordable option. Especially in the winter.
- Schedule card distributions
- Like Arena Racing USA on Facebook and Link Arena Racing USA to your personal page. For latest news and updates!
- Post flyers/schedules in your place of business
- Businesses with Marquees? Mention Arena Racing USA and events going on that week
- Looking for a new fun and exciting fundraising program? We have one of the most fun programs around! (Do you know any Scout Leaders? Cheerleaders?, Choral Groups?, Youth Organizations?
The list above covers many ways of helping us create and build this new sport right here in our own hometown. And we are sure there are many other ways that you can think of that will help Arena Racing, all the teams out on the track and all the companies that are supporting them. Thank you SO MUCH for asking how you can help and feel free to forward this note to anyone you think may be interested in being part of the success of Arena Racing. Please know that YOU are appreciated VERY MUCH,
Arena Racing Founder and CEO
(And Richmond native)