Dear Race Fans…and those that are about to BECOME a fan!
Thank you taking the time to learn about our new sport of Arena Racing, built right here in Richmond VA. This sport was created to open the guarded gates of the “Pits” and make the sport of racing accessible to everyone! This means that almost everyone can become a part of the sport that, until now, has been mostly “out of reach”. We have drastically reduced the cost of entry into the sport of Auto Racing, and continue to invite everyone to give us a look, and for some of you, to give it a try!
Why did we do this? We wanted to do our share to help build and strengthen the base of Auto Racing. We are part of a wonderful sport that more people want to be involved with, but either don’t know how or feel that they have no chance to afford it…so they don’t inquire. Well, here is your chance!
- Do you want to OWN a Race Team?? ArenaCars sell new for the same price as many Jet Skis on the market today. I believe they are the best value in the Motorsports Industry. The low cost to get started and to operate is amazing, and the total sponsor value available with a team is a smart investment for both sides.
- Do you want to Sponsor a Race Team? If so, this will provide you with the ability to use a race car and driver in your marketing, advertising and promotion of your company for only “hundreds of dollars” per race, and to be able to use it to connect to the #1 Brand Loyal Consumer in the World – The Race Fan – is a tremendous value! It will also give you another unique way to differentiate your brand from your competitors!
- Never attended a Racing Event? Now you can with your entire family, for an average ticket price of about $10 each. Come see what you have been missing and witness a very family friendly and fun event inside, where the weather will not stop our show. If you enjoy yourself, then please come back…and bring a friend with you next time!
- Host your Company and Customers! With our group discounts, food options, entertainment value, ease of parking, clean building etc., we are becoming a very attractive option for many companies to bring their employees, customers, vendors, and suppliers out for a fun night together. And with our favorable pricing, most of them have allowed the entire family to attend with the group. Companies like Capital One, Markel, BB&T Bank, Uptown Color, Union First Market Bank, SnapOn Tools, The Insurance Doctor, and many more of all sizes have attended multiple events already.
- Are you looking for a FUNdraiser that is something that will also create a life-long memory for those that support it? ContactUs@ArenaRacingUSA.com and let us show you a program that is gaining momentum in the community too. And if you sign up quickly, as a bonus, your group may be able to be part of our show as well! Ask us how…
How did we do this? We started by taking Racing inside to eliminate the weather as an obstacle. We created a unique Hi-Banked track that is portable and can be assembled in a short time. And we made the event Family Friendly & Exciting so anyone that likes having a great time will enjoy the event. And we race within a very nice building that is centrally located to many people, both fans and our race teams alike.
What are we? We are the chance many of you have been looking for so you can get into the sport of Auto Racing at any level you want AND you can do it in your hometown. You can fulfill your dream of racing in front of your friends and family, while running your business as a true Team Owner and utilizing your regional contacts/network and exercising your sales skill to support your car with sponsors. This will lift your own business to a new level. Or maybe you just want to own a car for your family, to do something very cool together. Either way, come join the Arena Racing USA team!
How do you get involved? Send me a note to ContactUs@ArenaRacingUSA.com and let’s see if we can help you reach your goals with this great sport. You will make some great new friends and create wonderful life-long memories at the same time. Let’s talk soon!
Founder & CEO
(And Richmond native)